- This event has passed.
2nd EU-Brazil Technology and Innovation Forum
November 23rd, 2015 @ 9:00 am - November 24th, 2015 @ 12:30 pm| Free
The 2nd EU-Brazil Technology and Innovation Forum is being organized by the B.BICE+ consortium this year in Brussels, Belgium, on 23-24 November 2015, following the success of the first EU-Brazil Technology and Innovation Forum, which was held in September 2014 in Belém, Brazil, and which gathered 189 research and innovation stakeholders from Brazil and Europe.
This second edition will address the challenges of ST&I cooperation through panel discussions & presentations of success stories and will facilitate the emergence of new partnerships between European and Brazilian stakeholders during the following sessions:
|23 Nov.||Panel Discussion
EU-Brazil Cooperation on ST&I Until Now: Achievements and Evolution see more…
|23 Nov.||Policy Panel
Moving Forward: Current Challenges and Future Priorities for EU-Brazil ST&I Relations see more…
|23 Nov.||2nd Roundtable on IPR
Intellectual Property Rights: A Key Framework Condition see more…
|24 Nov.||Business-to-Business (B2B) Encounters between Brazilian and European research and innovation actors|
What are the targeted areas?
The event will focus on the priority areas defined by the EU-Brazil Policy Dialogue on Research and Innovation:
- Marine research
- food security
- sustainable agriculture
- sustainable urbanization
The following cross-cutting areas to the above priority areas will be encouraged: Biotechnology, Climate change, Renewable energies.
- To get the latest information on European and Brazilian programmes and funding opportunities to enhance cooperation in ST&I
- To share your experience on EU-BR cooperation on ST&I
- To discuss and develop and new project ideas, products and services at international level
- To participate in the Business-to-Business encounters and facilitate the setup of European-Brazilian projects and collaborations
Who can participate?
Actors of the whole research-to-innovation chain from UE and Brazil are invited to participate in the Forum activities i.e.
- Public and private funding agencies
- Intergovernmental organizations (experts on ST&I issues)
- Universities and research centers
- Science & Technology Parks
- Business Incubators
- SMEs, Start-ups
- Technology Transfer Offices and their networks
- Other innovation actors
- Other entities that have participated in successful bilateral ST&I projects
For any information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org