The business round was developed from a sector-based and demand-offer approach to develop smart and sustainable partnerships: R&D, Technical co-operation, Production agreement, Joint Venture Agreement, Commercial Agreement.
This session aimed to increase the opportunity to establish new profitable contacts and offers participants the opportunity to:
- Networking for EU-Brazil long-lasting cooperation on innovation
- Promote technologies and experiences
- Acknowledge the most innovative solutions
- Develop technological, commercial or research partnerships.
How the session was developed?
- 112 individual encounters were organized
- A global agenda of the B2B session -including appointments per participant registered- has been set up.
- Each meeting lasted up to 30 minutes.
- Agenda B2B Encounters – Updated on the 23rd of September
- Guidelines for B2B Encounters
- A complete report on B2B encounters will be made available by Mid-November.